Tropical Chicken Kabobs
- 13 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 white pearl onions, peeled,
- 1 papaya, peeled (seeded, and cut into 2" pieces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 chicken breast halves, (4 oz each, skinned, boned, cut into 1 1/2" pieces)
- 1 large green pepper, (seeded, and cut into 2" pieces)
- 1 12 cups pineapple chunks, fresh
DirectionsCombine lime juice, vegetable oil, and honey in a shallow dish.
Add chicken; toss gently.
Cover and marinate in rfrigerator 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Alternate chicken, onion, pepper, papaya, and pineapple on 6 (12") skewers.
Coat grill rack with Pam; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals.
Place kabobs on rack, and cook 15-20 minutes or till done, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.