Cantaloupe, Red Onion, and Walnut Salad
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (3-pound) cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, sliced, thinly
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, toasted (see Note, page 21)
DirectionsCombine the orange juice, lemon juice, and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine the cantaloupe, red onion, arugula, and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a large salad bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Garnish with the remaining walnuts.