Imitation Crab Wheels Recipe 2
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red bell pepper, (have used green as well)
- 12-1 small onion, minced (according to taste)
- 1 14 cups swiss cheese, (I use swiss or any white cheese I have on hand)
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 4 English muffins, seperated into 8 rounds
- 1 can (8 ounce) black olives, sliced or broken up (more or less to taste)
- parmesan cheese
DirectionsSaute the peppers and onions in pan until soft.
Drain the peppers and onions on a paper towel and let cool.
In a bowl, mix imitation crab, mayonnaise, cooled peppers and onions, cheese, olives, and oregano until well blended.
Spread a few spoonfuls on rough side of english muffin halves.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Broil for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly.