Outback's Copycat Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 14 cup egg substitute
- 14 cup parmesan cheese, grated,
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced,
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 12 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon parsley, dried, crushed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated for topping
DirectionsWhisk all ingredients together except the 1 cup of parmesan for the topping.
Chill for at least an afternoon or overnight.
Assemble all salad ingredients in a large bowl, whisk dressing again and add dressing to salad in portioned amounts until you get the desired amount of dressing for the salad.
There may be some dressing leftover.
Sprinkle with desired amount of extra parmesan cheese and toss.