Apples and Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cups Raisins
- 2 cups Apples, Diced Small
- 1/4 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Pecans, Chopped Small Or Nut Of Choice
- 1- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, (or Milk Of Choice)
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/4 cups Apple Butter, Or Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cups Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoons Stevia
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 F.
Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
In a bowl add oats, raisins, apples, baking soda, cinnamon and pecans.
In a separate bowl, add almond milk, egg, apple butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup and stevia.
Whisk together until combined.
Pour milk mixture over oat mixture and mix until combined.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly brown on top and oatmeal is set.
For serving, you can drizzle some more maple syrup over the top.
It makes it so moist the next day.