Potato Artichoke Feta is Betta Cakes
- 1 bag (30 Oz. Bag) Hash Brown Potatoes, Shredded
- 1 can (14 Oz. Can) Artichoke Hearts Drained And, Diced
- 1/2 cups Leeks, Chopped
- 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 6 ounces, weight Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper, Ground
- 1- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs, Or Panko Crumbs
- 13 cups Olive Oil, Optional, If You Are Frying Instead Of Baking
DirectionsPreheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl add potatoes, artichokes, and leeks and mix together with a spoon.
In a separate bowl, mix parmesan cheese, feta cheese, egg and seasonings.
Add to the potato mixture.
Add bread crumbs and mix well.
Scoop out the mixture and make roughly 6 diameter pancakes.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Or if desired, you can fry these in a skillet in 1/3 cup of olive oil, 6 minutes each side on medium to high heat.