Carmelized Onion & Baked Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
- 5 slices Bacon, Chopped,
- 1 whole Medium Sized Onion, Sliced Thin
- 2 cloves Garlic, Grated On Micro Plane
- 2 whole Potatoes, Cooked And Then Smashed (I Just Put Mine In The Microwave And Heat For 8 Minutes)
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt, More Or Less To Taste
- 10 whole Large Mushrooms, Stems Removed
- 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
DirectionsIn a large frying pan fry bacon and onions over medium heat until onions are golden brown and caramelized.
Then remove from heat, drain grease and add all the remaining ingredients except mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
Mash and mix completely.
Using a spoon, scoop heaping amounts of the potato mixture into each mushroom.
Top with grated cheese, dividing the half cup evenly among the potatoes.
Bake at 450F for 15 minutes.