Sausage, Artichoke and Roasted Red Pepper Rotini
- 1 box whole (13 1/4 ounce) wheat pasta, (I used rotini) or 1 (13 1/4 ounce) boxwhole wheat blend pasta (I used rotini)
- 12 lb sausage, sliced in coins (I used chicken sausage)
- 1 jar (12 ounce) roasted red peppers, sliced,
- 1 can (13 ounce) artichoke hearts
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup milk
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- cracked pepper
DirectionsCook pasta according to package directions.
Heat a large saute' pan with a light film of oil, toss in sausage, red peppers and artichokes; heat until warmed (about 1 minute).
In the large saute'pan, toss cooked pasta with sausage, red peppers and artichokes.
Add Caesar Salad dressing and milk, stirring frequently until heated through (approximately 3-5 minutes).
Top pasta with desired amount of parmesan cheese and cracked pepper.