- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves, boneless, cut into chunks
- 12 onion, chopped,
- 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 small butternut squash, chopped, peeled and
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounce) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, chopped, peeled and
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) tomatoes with juice, diced
- 1 can (14 ounce) vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
DirectionsHeat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken, onion, and garlic about 15 minutes, until browned.
Mix the squash, garbanzo beans, carrot, tomatoes with juice, broth, sugar, and lemon juice into the skillet.
Season with salt, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Bring the mixture to a boil, and continue cooking 30 minutes, until vegetables are tender.