- 1 package (20 ounce) turkey breast tenderloins
- 14 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 teaspoon salt, divided
- 12 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 lb mushrooms, sliced, fresh,
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 12 cup marsala wine, (or 3 tablespoons white grape juice and 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar) or 12 cup reduced-sodium chi
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
DirectionsCut tenderloins in half and flatten to 3/4-in.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add turkey and shake to coat.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter for 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in the broth and wine or broth mixture.
Cook over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Stir in lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper.
Serve over turkey.