Layered Mint Brownies
- 1-1/2 pkg (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, (6 oz.), broken into pieces, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, or margarine
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. flour, divided
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
DirectionsHeat oven to 350 degrees F.
Microwave 4 oz.
chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min.
or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Stir in 1-1/4 cups sugar.
Blend in 3 eggs and vanilla.
Add 1 cup flour; mix well.
Spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 5 min.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, eggs and flour with mixer until blended.
Add extract and food coloring; mix well.
Spread onto brownie.
Bake 28 to 30 min.
or until brownie pulls away from sides of pan.
Cool completely in pan.
Microwave remaining chocolate in small microwaveable bowl 1 min.
; stir until melted.
Spoon into resealable plastic bag.
Cut off small piece from one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle chocolate over brownie.
Refrigerate 1 hour.