Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Blizzard
- 1 Banana, Frozen, Peeled And
- 13 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk, More If Needed
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1- 1/2 teaspoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1- 1/2 teaspoon Special Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Lucuma Powder, Or Sweetener Of Choice
- 5 Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites, (see My TastyKitchen Recipe Box For This Recipe)
- Cocoa Nibs, For Garnish (optional) Or Chocolate Chips
DirectionsAdd banana, almond milk, and vanilla extract into a blender and blend until smooth.
If necessary, add more almond milk to help blending or until desired milkshake consistency is reached.
Add cocoa powders and lucuma powder (or sweetener of choice).
Blend until smooth.
Chop the peanut butter cookie dough balls into small pieces and mix them in, reserving a few pieces to top the blizzard with.
Pour into a glass.
Top with cocoa nibs or chocolate chips and chopped up cookie dough bites.