Creole Beef Tasty Dish
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onions, Finely Chopped,
- 1/2 cups Celery, Diced,
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 can (10 Oz. Can) Chicken Gumbo Soup
- 1/4 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons Oregano, Dried
- 2 cups Macaroni, Cooked
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, (about 4 Pats)
DirectionsCook the ground beef and onions until browned and onions are completely cooked.
Drain off any fat.
Add celery, ketchup, mustard, soup, pepper, and oregano.
Simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add cooked macaroni.
Transfer mixture to a small casserole dish, 8 x 12 or 11 x 9 works best.
Top with parmesan cheese and dot the butter around on the top.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.