Brie With Jeweled Fruit Compote Cooking Light
- 14 cup cherry, tart, dried
- 14 cup apricot, sliced, dried,
- 14 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 14 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 18 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 6 small figs, dried, quartered
- 8 ounces wheel brie cheese
Directions1. Combine all ingredients except cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave an additional minute or until bubbly.
2. Pour over brie and serve with a variety of crackers and sliced green apples.