Spicy Chipotle Beef Burritos With Mojo
- 2 -3 cups cooked beef, shredded (the pot roast cut, cooked according to my Spicy Chipotle Shredded Beef for Burritos or Tac
- 12 cup orange juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 14 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled,
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded if you like less spice (or serrano)
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- 2 Hass avocadoes, diced (do this at the last minute to prevent browning)
- 2 cups yellow rice, cooked and warm
- 2 cups black beans, cooked and warm
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (your choice of flavor)
- 1 cup sour cream
DirectionsPrepare beef according to http://www.
com/294280 or if you don't have a pressure cooker, don't worry, just use more water to cover beef and simmer for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
In blender combine olive oil, cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and jalapeno or serranos.
Blend until combined 30 sec - 1 minute.
Reserve, this is the mojo.
Prepare rice, beans and avocado, and/or any other fillings you prefer.
Spoon in meat, beans, rice, avocado, and shredded cheese.
Fold into a burrito.
Top with mojo and some sour cream.