Reese's Cup Cake
- 1 box (18 ounce) devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs, (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 13 cup oil, (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 13 cups water, (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 cup sugar
- 1 bag (11 ounce) Reese's Peanut Butter cups
DirectionsPrepare cake mix as directed in three 8 inch round pans.
Beat softened cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until creamy.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Chop 1/3 bag of Reese's cups until fine.
Fold into mixture.
Spread between layers and on sides and top of cake.
Half enough Reese's cups to circle the bottom.
Chop the remaining Reese's cups coarsely and sprinkle on top.