Chicken & Rosemary-Lemon Pasta Salad
- 3 oz. , cut into chunks
- 1 celery stalk, chopped,
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 medium red onion, sliced,
- 1 Tbsp KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice Safeway 4 ct For $5.00 thru 02/09
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, chopped, fresh,
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 oz. small pasta shells, uncooked
- 8 oz. nonfat yogurt, favorite flavor
- 10 large strawberries, fresh, sliced Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1 On-the-Go packet
- 1 bottle water, 20 fl oz
DirectionsCOMBINE chicken, celery, tomatoes and onions in bowl and toss.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, rosemary, and celery seed in a small bowl; set aside.
COOK pasta according to package instructions; drain and place in a small bowl.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta and toss.
Transfer to bowl with chicken and veggies; fold gently.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
ENJOYyogurt topped with strawberries for dessert.
COMBINE CRYSTAL LIGHT On-the-GO packet with bottled water per package directions.