Wild Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, caps, silced, about 4 ounces
- 6 ounces mushrooms, chopped, portobello
- 12 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 14 cup parmesan cheese, grated,
- 14 cup celery, finely chopped,
- 14 cup onion, finely chopped,
- 14 cup green onion, finely sliced,
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, fresh,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 34 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon red pepper, ground
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped, drained and
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushroons; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine mushrooms and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in a large bowl stifling until well blended.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.