No-Bake Cheesecake with Berry Glaze
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. water, divided
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 env., (1/4 oz.) KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- ice cubes
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
DirectionsCook 1 cup strawberries and 2 Tbsp.
water in small saucepan on medium heat 3 to 5 min.
or until strawberries are softened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bring 1/4 cup of the remaining water to boil.
Add to unflavored gelatine; stir until completely dissolved.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
Add cooked strawberries and unflavored gelatine; mix well.
Gently stir in whipped cream; pour over crust.
Top with raspberries and remaining strawberries.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Use remaining water and ice to prepare raspberry gelatin as directed on package, using the Speed-Set Method; slowly pour over cheesecake.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.