Chinese Spinach Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cups Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoons Ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 whole Skinless Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Split
- 2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 packages (8 Oz. Size) Maifun Rice Noodles, (found In The Asian Section Of The Store)
- 1/2 cups Slivered Almonds
- 1 package (16 Oz. Size) Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 1 can (11 Oz. Size) Mandarin Oranges
- 1 whole Green Onions, Sliced,
- Asian Salad Dressing, To Taste
DirectionsMix soy sauce, sesame oil and seeds, ground ginger, and garlic powder together.
Marinate the chicken breasts in it while your get the vegetables ready.
Wash all the vegetable and pat dry.
Heat the vegetable oil on high heat to fry the maifun rice noodles.
Be very carefulthey poof up fast.
Fry them and drain on lots of paper towels.
You can use crispy chow mein noodles in place of the maifun if youd like.
Grill, bake or broil the chicken until fork tender and done, usually about 15 minutes.
Toast the slivered almonds in a small frying pan on medium heat.
Arrange the maifun on a platter, top with the spinach, bean sprouts, snow peas, mandarin oranges, green onions, toasted almonds and the chicken on top.
Add as much dressing as you like.
Sooo good! Im Popeye the sailor maaan!