- 1 cup couscous
- 1 12 cups boiling water
- 14 cup sweet onion, finely chopped,
- 14 cup celery, finely chopped,
- 14 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped,
- 14 cup baby carrots, finely chopped,
- 14 cup black olives, quartered
- 13 cup extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 -2 garlic clove, pressed
- 14 teaspoon kosher salt
- 14 teaspoon black pepper, ground, fresh
DirectionsPlace couscous in a heated bowl.
Cover and let stand for 20 minutes, 'til all the water has been absorbed.
Add the vegetables.
In a separate bowl place the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whisk briskly to mix.
Pour over the salad, toss to blend.
Serve at room temperature.