Mojo Beef Kabobs
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1 container grape, (about 10 ounces) or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 3 tablespoons oregano, fresh, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
DirectionsWhisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl.
Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally.
Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.