Creamy Layered Peach Squares
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg (6 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups cold club soda, or seltzer
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted or margarine
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (16 oz.) peach slices, drained
- 1 cup raspberries
DirectionsAdd boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min.
until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in club soda.
Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
Meanwhile, mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press onto bottom of pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl until well blended.
Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
Add peaches and raspberries to thickened gelatin; spoon over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.