Lemon Glazed Zucchini Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 23 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 2 lemons, grated, zest of, teaspoon
- 34 cup walnuts, chopped or 34 cup hazelnuts
- 12 cup fruit, dried or 12 cup golden raisin
- 12 cup milk
- 12 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 12 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
Directionsgrease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
preheat oven to 400f.
combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and zest in a large bowl.
mix in nuts and fruit.
combine milk, oil and eggs in a small bowl, whisking until well blended.
pour liquid into flour mixture, stirring well.
add zucchini, stir until moistened.
spoon evenly into muffin cups.
bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
remove from pan and place on a rack.
mix confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth, and drizzle over warm muffins.