Creamy Chicken Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- 1- 1/2 cup 1% Cottage Cheese
- 4 ounces, weight Fat-free Cream Cheese
- 1 whole Small Onion, Quartered
- 12 ounces, weight Canned Quartered Artichoke Hearts In Water (drained)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 10 ounces, weight Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed And Drained
- 3/4 cups Italian Mix Cheese, Finely Shredded
- 2 cups Cooked Boneless, Diced, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 13 cups Whole Wheat Panko Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, Shredded
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium sized food processor (or blender) combine the cottage cheese and cream cheese and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a medium sized mixing bowl and set aside.
4. Add the onion and drained artichokes to the food processor and chop or dice into very small pieces.
You could do this by hand but its so much faster to just throw it in the processor.
5. Add the onion and artichoke mixture to the bowl of cottage and cream cheese.
6. Stir in the garlic, pepper, drained spinach and Italian cheese.
7. Stir in chicken.
8. Pour into a medium-sized (8x8 or similar) casserole dish.
9. Sprinkle on the panko and Parmesan.
10. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Remove from oven.
11. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
Serve on its own or with your favorite pasta, rice, or potato.
Leftovers would make a great lunch with some pita chips or a baguette.