Coconut Creme Cake
Directions1. Preheat over to 350. 2. Melt butter and mix with other crust ingredients.
3. Press and spread crust over a 9X13 pan and bake for 15 to 20 minute.
4. Let cool.
5. Melt cream cheese and mix with other 2nd layer ingredients.
6. Spread 2nd layer over 1st layer.
7. Prepare 2 small packages of coconut cream pudding as stated on package but only use 3 cups of milk for both packages.
8. Let cool.
9. Spread on this last layer.
10. Put remainder of cool whip on top.
11. Brown coconut for about 5 minutes.
Be careful as it will burn easily.
12. Then sprinkle coconut over cool whip.