- 1/2 lb pappardelle pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 lb asparagus spears, fresh, trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 carrot, cut into matchlike sticks Target 2 lb For $3.00 thru 02/06
- 1/2 cup peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced,
- 2 Tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
DirectionsCook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 min.
Bring dressing, broth and garlic to boil in large skillet.
Drain pasta mixture.
Add to dressing mixture; stir to evenly coat.
Remove from heat.
Add parsley, lemon zest and pepper; mix lightly.
Reserve 1 Tbsp.
Toss remaining cheese with pasta mixture; top with reserved cheese.