Four Cheese and Spinach Pizza
- 20 ounces spinach, fresh, (two 10 oz bags)
- 34 cup skim mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 12 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 13 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped,
- 14 cup green onion, chopped
- 14 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil, fresh, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced,
- 12 cup crumbled feta cheese
DirectionsIn a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; remove from the skillet.
Cool slightly; chop.
In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper.
Spread over crust to within 1/2 inches of edge.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onions, olives, basil, oil, vinegar and garlic; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes or until cheese softens and is lightly browned.