Harvest Tortellini Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Onion, Chopped,
- 1 cup Celery, Chopped,
- 1 cup Carrot, Chopped,
- 1- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1- 1/2 cup Sweet Bell Pepper, Chopped,
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced,
- 1/2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 4 cups Butternut Squash, Seeded, Peeled, And Chopped Into 1/2 " Cubes
- 8 cups Chicken, Or Vegetable Broth
- 1 package Refrigerated Tortellini, (10 Oz Package)
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated, Optional For Garnish
DirectionsHeat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot of Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrots and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let the veggies cook until just soft.
Stir in bell pepper, garlic, smoked paprika and remaining 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Let the mixture cook for about 5 minutes or until the peppers begin to soften.
Add the squash and broth into the vegetables, bring to a boil and let simmer until the squash is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the tortellini and cook in the soup based on the timing specified on the package instructions.
Once the pasta is cooked through, stir in balsamic vinegar and serve topped with Parmesan cheese.