- 3 cups crushed ice
- 2 fluid ounces gin
- 1 fluid ounce dark rum
- 2 fluid ounces 151 prorum
- 2 fluid ounces light rum
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 2 fluid ounces grenadine syrup
- 8 fluid ounces orange juice, fresh
- 10 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 3 fluid ounces lemon juice, fresh, (optional)
- 4 pineapple chunks
- 8 maraschino cherries
DirectionsPlace the crushed ice in a large pitcher and pour in the gin, dark rum, 151 proof rum, light rum, vodka, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice.
Stir well to mix, then pour into a large, decorative cocktail glass and garnish with pineapple, cherries, and straws.