Mini Cream Cheese Pound Cakes
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease and flour two 6-cup mini fluted pans.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat in the cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Mix in eggs.
4. Add flour and salt, stirring until moistened.
5. Fill individual baking cups two-thirds full and bake in 350 degrees oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden around the edges.
Fill any empty cups with water so the pan will be evenly heated while the cakes are baking.
Let cakes completely cool and remove cakes from pans.
6. For a large bundt pan, bake for 1 hour to 70 minutes.