Tarragon Chicken Salad With Pecans and Fruit
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped, cooked
- 12 cup celery, chopped,
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced,
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 14 teaspoon garlic, minced,
- 14 teaspoon pepper
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 13 cup mayonnaise
- 14 cup raisins
- 14 cup pecans
- 2 apples, tart
- 1 bunch green grape
- 11 ounces mandarin orange segments
- 6 pieces pineapple, spears
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, for garnish
DirectionsCombine chicken, celery, onion and seasonings with mayonnaise.
For individual salads, arrange a couple of outer romaine lettuce leaves on a plate.
Place a mound of chicken salad in center and sprinkle with raisins and pecans.
Arrange with various fruits and enjoy!