- 1 lb spaghetti, break in half
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half, can use cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced, seeded and
- 1 bell pepper, diced,
- 2 14 ounces black olives, sliced, drained
- 8 -12 ounces low-fat Italian salad dressing, depending on how wet you want it
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 14 teaspoon celery seed
- 18 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 teaspoon pepper
- 14 teaspoon dill weed
- salt, to taste
DirectionsCook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool; drain again.
Place cooked, cooled spaghetti into a large bowl; mix in tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, and olives.
Whisk together salad dressing and seasonings and pour over salad.
Toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.