Creamy Garlic Shrimp Lasagna
- 9 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles, 6 sheets
- 18 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, diced,
- 1 bulb garlic, minced (10 cloves)
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced,
- 12 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 15 ounces tomatoes, diced,
- 1 12 lbs raw shrimp, peeled,
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups heavy cream, or 3 cups milk
- 1/2 nutmeg)
- 6 -10 leaves fresh basil, (2 tablespoons minced)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated,
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 lb pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley, dried
- 12 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in a large pan, add onions and cook for 5 minutes, add garlic and chipotles cook for 2 minutes.
Add wine to onions and deglaze pan, reduce to till almost no liquid remains.
Add oregano and tomatoes cook for 5 minutes then add shrimp and just toss to coat ingredients.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Meanwhile melt butter in a microwave oven add flour and mix till smooth.
Add the cream and microwave for 4 -5 minutes, whisking every minute till thick.
Add nutmeg to cream sauce.
Mix in Parmesan and set aside.
Mix together ricotta, mozzarella, egg and parsley, and black pepper set aside.
Lightly oil a 9x13 pan.
Place 2 sheet noodles on dish top with 1/3 cheese mixture then 1/3 shrimp mixture and then 1/3 cream mixture.
Repeat 2 more times ending with cream.
Top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes.