Chocolate Chip & Dipped Almond Fingers
- 14 tablespoons butter, softened or 14 tablespoons margarine
- 12 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can almond filling, (Solo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 12 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted with 2 tablespoon butter
- sugar, for sprinkling tops of cookies before baking
DirectionsCream 14 tablespoons butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in almond and vanilla.
Sift together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture.
Blend in 6 ounces of chips.
Chill till workable.
Take a tablespoon of dough for each cookie shape into fingers (if needed use flour to help form cookies) and place on greased cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with sugar.
bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Dip one side of cookie in chocolate.
Place on waxed paper till set.