- 14 lb swiss cheese, cut in thin strips (1 cup)
- 14 lb edam cheese, diced (about 1 cup)
- 14 lb mozzarella cheese, diced (about 1 cup)
- 12 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 14 cup green pepper, chopped
- 12 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 14 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt, to taste
- salad greens
- tomatoes, sliced, (optional)
DirectionsIn salad bowl, combine cheeses, celery and green pepper.
Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and hot-pepper sauce.
Add to cheese and mix well.
Add salt to taste.
Cover and chill for several hours.
If desired, serve with greens and sliced tomatoes.