- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) tomatoes, diced
- 2 cans (15 ounce) tomato sauce
- 0.75 can (10 ounce) rotel, chili fixins
- 1 can (15 ounce) dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 12 cups onions, chopped,
- 14 cup green bell pepper, chopped,
- 18 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 12 teaspoon sugar
- 12 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 12 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 12 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 14 cup chili powder
- water, as needed
Directions1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. In a large pot over medium high combine all ingredients except water.
Bring to a boil then reduce to low.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours.
3. Stir occasionally adding a little water if needed.
4. Top with crackers, cheese, or anything you like.