Leftover Smoked duck salad
- 2 cup smoked duck, chopped
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup ripened black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 3 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, fresh
- 1 cup whole grape tomatoes
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 2 tbsp good quality unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lime
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
DirectionsChop the duck up into small pieces.
I used leftover smoked duck Slice radishes, olives, and shallots Shred the cabbage and carrots.
I broke the lettuce so it wouldn't turn color.
It turns if cut with steel.
Cube the mozzarella cheese, and avocado.
This picture reminded me of allthecooks, sigh! Mix all together add eggs and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with salt Roll the lime with palm of hand on counter.
Cut in half squeeze the juice and pulp out.
Mix with vinegar and olive oil pour over salad.
Shred the parmesan cheese over the top.
Serve, hope you enjoy!