- 14 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 14 cup sugar
- 12 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced, peeled and
- 12 lb grapes, picked off stems
- 12 small melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint any seasonal berries
DirectionsIn a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and the sugar.
Place cut up fruit in a large salad bowl, pour sugar lime mixture over fruit.
Taste and adjust seasonings with more lime or sugar as needed.