Beef, Onion & Mushroom Kabob
- 3 oz. beef tenderloin, sliced, thinly
- 5 large s, fresh
- 1 medium red onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cooking sherry
- 1/3 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 5 large strawberries, fresh, sliced Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced,
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped, fresh,
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups spinach leaves, chopped, fresh
- 8 fl oz (1 cup) drinking water
DirectionsPLACE beef, mushrooms, and onion chunks in a baking dish.
Blend olive oil and sherry in a small bowl; pour marinade over meat and vegetables and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnight.
HEAT grill or broiler.
Thread beef and vegetables onto skewers, then place kabobs on grill or broiler pan.
If using outdoor grill, turn kabobs at least twice while cooking, basting with marinade frequently.
Cook 5 to 10 min.
, depending on desired doneness of meat.
COOK rice as directed on package.
Serve kabobs over rice.
TOSS prepared strawberries, apple, green onion and cilantro with dressing in medium bowl.
Add spinach and toss gently.
SERVE meal with a glass of water.