Satan's Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
- 1 12 lbs beef, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 teaspoon pepper
- 14-12 teaspoon thyme
- 4 green onions, finely chopped,
- 12 green pepper, finely chopped,
- 1 12 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped,
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 23 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 13 lb mushroom, sliced,
- 14 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 34 cup beef stock
- 34 cup red wine, dry
- 13 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 12 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 12 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
DirectionsFor Patties: Combine all meat patty ingredients well until almost pasty except the oil and form into 6 oblong patties.
Cook patties in 1 T oil in the moderately heated skillet for 4 minutes each side.
Remove patties and set aside.
For Sauce: In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter, add salt and pepper then stir in flour.
Add beef stock, wine and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for a few minutes.
Add beef patties to the skillet containing mushroom sauce and continue to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes spooning sauce over meat patties occasionally.
Add some water if sauce seems too dry.