Escargot and Angel Hair
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 shallots, finely chopped,
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, chopped
- 14 cup slivered roasted red pepper
- 14 cup chicken broth
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 14 teaspoon peppercorn, freshly ground,
- 1 can (200 g) escargot, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded,
- 3 cups angel hair pasta
DirectionsRinse escargots very well and drain.
In skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
Add garlic,mushrooms and shallots; cook over medium heat.
Add chicken broth, roasted red pepper, salt,pepper and escargots.
Simmer together a few minutes.
Cook angel hair pasta; drain, keeping 2 Tbsp water.
Toss in the escargots mixture witht the Parmesan cheese.