Double Drizzled Toffee Crisps
- 1 cup Land O Lakes Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Land O Lakes Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup uncooked old-fashioned, or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (1 cup) cherries, coarsely chopped, tart, dried,
- 1 bag (1 1/3 cups) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet, melted or bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 ounces (about 1 block) vanilla-flavored candy coating, (almond bark), melted
DirectionsHeat oven to 350F.
Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy.
Add egg and almond flavoring; continue beating until well mixed.
Add flour, oats, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
Stir in cherries and milk chocolate toffee bits.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to cooling rack.
Drizzle with melted chocolate and candy coating.