Pecan Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, well washed
- 1 c. pecan halves, roasted and salted
- 1/2 c. blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 sm. red onions, sliced, thinly
- 2 c. vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/3 c. seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp sugar, granulated
DirectionsTo prepare the salad, combine together in large salad bowl the lettuce, nuts, cheese and onions.
To prepare the dressing, mix together the oil, vinegar, jam, dill, mustard, pepper, salt and sugar.
Pour dressing on salad and toss gently.
Makes 6 servings.