Easy Crab, Artichoke Heart and Spinach Dip
- 1 whole Large Red, Yellow Or Orange Red Pepper, Cut In Half, Seeds Removed
- 13 cups Green Onion, Sliced, Tops And Whites
- 1 can (14 Oz. Size) Artichoke Hearts, Drained And Cut Up
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, Fresh, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups Spinach, Fresh
- 1 cup (Heaping) Hellmann's Canola Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (Heaping) Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 teaspoons Thyme, Minced, Fresh,
- 1 pinch Oregano, Dried
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Your Choice Of Crackers For Serving
DirectionsFirst youll roast the peppers.
Preheat your oven broiler.
Place pepper halves skin side up on a rimmed baking sheet and broil on high for about 10 minutes, until nicely charred.
Remove from oven.
Place them in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Let them cool for about 10 minutes, then remove charred skin and chop.
Set oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the green onions, peppers, artichokes, crab meat and garlic in a mixing bowl.
Add the olive oil into a small frying pan and heat over medium heat.
Once hot add spinach and turn it constantly until just wilted.
Drain on a paper towel.
Add mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, spices and spinach into the mixing bowl.
Move to an oven-proof 2 quart baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top and bubbly.
Serve with crackers.