Chilled Tofu With Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 pound mung bean sprouts, fresh
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar, or honey
- 1 package (16 ounces) soft tofu, drained
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
DirectionsParboil mung bean sprouts in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Remove to a serving plate, cover, and refrigerate until chilled.
Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place over chilled mung bean sprouts.
Drizzle dressing over tofu and garnish with sesame seeds and walnuts.