Chargrilled Chicken, Lemon and Herb Salad
- 250 g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, rind, pith and seeds removed
- 1 spring onion, chopped,
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- 100 g baby rocket
- 1 bunch asparagus, cooked, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/2 cup mixed herb leaves e.g. basil, coriander and mint
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into strips
- 400 g chicken tenderloins
DirectionsCUT the PHILLY into 12 slices, spray with oil and place on a paper lined baking tray.
Bake in a hot oven 200C for 10 minutes or until golden.
COMBINE the oil, lemon, spring onion, garlic and sugar, blend or process until smooth.
Set dressing aside.
Toss together rocket, asparagus, herbs and cucumber on a serving platter.
SPRAY the chicken with oil and chargrill for 68 minutes or until cooked through, then cut into thick diagonal slices.
Arrange the chicken and PHILLY on the prepared salad and drizzle with the dressing.
HANDY TIP:Lime, coriander, and basil with a touch of fresh red chilli makes an Asian style variation.