Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
- 18 vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 30 starlight mints, divided
- 4 pkg (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 pkg (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
DirectionsHeat oven to 325F.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 min.
Meanwhile, crush 25 mints.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
Add white chocolate, crushed mints and extract; mix just until blended.
Chop half the semi-sweet chocolate; stir into batter.
Pour over crust.
Bake 55 min.
to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
Refrigerate 4 hours.
Meanwhile, crush remaining mints; chop remaining semi-sweet chocolate.
Spread cheesecake with 1 cup COOL WHIP just before serving.
Drop remaining COOL WHIP in dollops around edge of cheesecake.
Sprinkle remaining crushed mints and chopped chocolate over center of cheesecake.