- 1 pound flank steak, sliced very thinly
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, fresh, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 6 (1-inch) sections green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
DirectionsMix the sliced beef with soy sauce, cooking wine, and cornstarch and set aside.
Heat the wok and 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Stir-fry the garlic and jalapeno pepper until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the beef and the sauce ingredients and stir-fry over high heat just until the beef is no longer pink on the outside, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the green onions during the last 1 minute of cooking.