Chicken 'N Peppers Pasta Skillet
- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts, boneless, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large green pepper, cut into short thin strips
- 1 large red pepper, cut into short thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped,
- 2 cups CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
DirectionsCook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 min.
Add vegetables; cook 6 to 8 min.
or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add to chicken mixture along with the sauce; cook 5 min.
or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Top with mozzarella; cover.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 1 to 2 min.
or until mozzarella is melted; top with Parmesan.